Here is a useful .NET utility tool if you just want to do quick test your code and without requiring to launch VS.NET and creating saparate project.
Some of the interesting features I like in Snippet Compiler:
- It minimize to the system tray of task bar.
- It can also builds WinForm EXEs, console EXEs or DLLs.
- You can compile multiple C#, VB.NET ASP.NET code.
- It can be used to store templates library as well.
- IntelliSense for static members and method
- You can also export your snippet in HTML format which can be post in your blog.