The fact that the GetHashCode method returns the object address in a managed heap is a myth. This cannot be true because of its inconstancy. The garbage collector while compacting a hip shifts objects and thus changes all their addresses.
A .Net dynamic fake framework for creating all types of fake objects, mocks, stubs etc. Context-aware fluent interface guides the developer.
Here is a useful .NET utility tool if you just want to do quick test your code and without requiring to launch VS.NET and creating a new project setup.
- It minimize to the system tray of task bar.
- It can also builds WinForm EXEs, console EXEs or DLLs.
- You can compile multiple C#, VB.NET ASP.NET code.
- It can be used to store templates library as well.
- IntelliSense for static members and method
- You can also export your snippet in HTML format which can be post in your blog.
NAnt is a powerful scripting tool designed for developers, software process engineers, and build specialists to create an automated, repeatable process for building their developed application. NAnt provides powerful XML-based scripting and some really cool features, as Jean-Paul Boodhoo explains in his series of post “Automating Your Builds With NAnt”, which can streamline your development and unit testing effort dramatically.
Automating Your Builds With NAnt – Part 1
Automating Your Builds With NAnt – Part 2
Automating Your Builds With NAnt – Part 3
Automating Your Builds With NAnt – Part 4
Automating Your Builds With NAnt – Part 5
Automating Your Builds With NAnt – Part 6
Automating Your Builds With NAnt – Part 7